New Year, New ResolutionPosted: January 10, 2011
10 days has passed in year 2011. In these 10 days, I was preparing myself to enter my new life though it should be ready before new year. Anyway, it’s not too late as long as I not the last person to start!
A lot of things needed to settle before this such as decorate my room into better and comfy environment, replaced streamyx to unifi and etc. FYI, I don’t live in my house for a long period due to my studies in UM. However, the most important thing that I had done is listing down my new year’s resolution! This is my first resolution in my life.
When I figured out, I realized that I have so many things want or need to do in this year. For most people, greedy is one of the defects in their life, just like me.
At the end, I give up or delay some of my things as I have only 24 hours per day, 365 per year, same to everyone. I don’t want to list down so many things and fail to fulfill it in end of the year. So, I don’t make my resolution too hard to archive, keep it simple and possible, categorized as below.
Health (Most Important!!)
- Sleep early and wake up early.
- Jog to train my stamina, at least 5 times every week.
- Train my muscle and stretching.
- Read more than 24 books or magazine.
- Start blogging, this is my first post! A good start for me! =D
- Buy and read magazine every month.
- Organize an outdoor or indoor shooting with my friends, at least once a month.
Learn and Improve
- After Effect
- Ukulele, thanks to one of my friend that introduces it to me, I’m addicted now.
That is one last thing to do in my list, but I can’t reveal it here, it’s about my future. That’s all my resolution in year 2011. I hope this is not an impossible mission for me as it is not “many” and I may add few in future. For those who are reading this, you will be my witness! That is not going back! hahaha!
It’s time to sleep. Tomorrow will be a good start. My new life, new revolution is begins officially!!